(SCOTTSDALE) — HealthyVerify Certification — a new health care collaboration that includes doctors, infectious disease and public health experts from the Barrow Neurological Institute — continues to add prominent clients including real estate firm Offerpad, the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds spring training ballpark, Phoenix Rising FC soccer team, City of Goodyear and other major companies and employers as they enhance their healthy safety efforts in response to COVID-19.
Scottsdale-based HealthyVerify Certification also counts Haydon Building Corp. (which has 26 construction sites across the Phoenix region) and Jewish Family and Children’s Services among its new clients joining the likes of Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, Rawhide Western Town and Event Center, and Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park.
HealthyVerify is also developing employee training for businesses in collaboration with the most innovative university in the country, Arizona State University.
Through HealthyVerify Certification, businesses and nonprofits can obtain independent verification that they have taken steps above and beyond conventional guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections at their stores, workplaces, and offices under a new process developed by doctors, researchers and legal experts.
Those needs have increased with new COVID-19 orders, mandates and enforcements in Arizona and other states. HealthyVerify Certification provides businesses a year’s worth of counsel and support based on data, reviewed, and guided by experts at the Barrow Neurological Institute.
HealthyVerify has partnered with Arizona State University to reduce the workplace risk of spreading infectious diseases.
HealthyVerify Certification helps businesses, restaurants, event venues, retail stores, sports teams and workplaces develop and implement new safe and clean standards and best practices for health safety. Those efforts include new and enhanced employee training on safe and clean sanitary practices, on-site inspections and recommended courses of action and HealthyVerify Certification.
Going through the HealthyVerify Certification process builds confidence with customers, employees, and other partners that certified clients have adopted top protocols for sanitation, cleanliness and stopping the spread of viruses.
- The City of Goodyear, for example, worked with HealthyVerify to develop new cleanliness and sanitary best practices for city facilities, recreation centers, parks and the spring training home of the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds. HealthyVerify is also working with the Indians on best developing the best health safety and cleanliness practices.
- HealthyVerify Certification also helped Goodwill train employees, develop social distancing policies, and install healthy safety measures at its Arizona stores.
- Offerpad received HealthyVerify Certification as it implemented new safety standards for reopening homebuying operations nationally.
- HealthyVerify also worked international concert and events promoter Live Nation and Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park to certify Road Rave, the first drive-in musical festival in the COVID era.
Dr. Ana Moran is leading the development of HealthyVerify’s procedures and training protocols. She is an expert in infectious diseases with more than 20 years of experience in in the field including developing and managing hospital infection control and prevention programs. Moran is also a Clinical Associate Professor at the Barrow Neurological Institute.
The certification is the health safety equivalent to LEED certification in the real estate industry. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the green building certification used worldwide for sustainable and environmentally friendly developments.
“These certifications give customers, employees and workplaces the utmost confidence in your organization and its leadership and commitment to protecting public health,” said Jordan Rose, who has founded HealthyVerify Certification with Court Rich.
The Arizona company provides three core services:
- Developing health safety standards and programs customized to your business, organization, or venue.
- Expert assistance with implementing those new standards including training employees and managers.
- Certification that the new cleanliness and sanitary programs and protocols have been implemented. Routine inspections will also be conducted to ensure the certification protocols continue to be maintained.
“Now more than ever we need confidence. Confidence to overcome the fear and worry. Confidence that our health and families are safe. We are going to need even more confidence going forward in where we work, shop, eat and visit”, said Jordan Rose who is also Founder and President of Rose Law Group pc., the largest law firm in Arizona founded and owned by a woman.
Court Rich is a partner with the Scottsdale law firm. “When you see the HealthyVerify Certification you will know that a business is taking the smartest steps to protect you and your family and reduce health risks,” said Court Rich.
HealthyVerify Certification LLC is a wholly separate company from Rose Law Group pc.